Saturday, January 5, 2013

TICKLE ME PINK


PINK BREAD TICKLES ME  PINK!  







 Did you know you can ask your local bakery to color bread? YUP! You sure can!  Give them a call a couple of days ahead of time.  I ordered mine on a Wed. for a party on Sat.  I picked up the loaves on Friday afternoon.  We have ordered many colors before.  Purple looks great too! 

I like to order pink bread for Valentine's Day.  The loaves cost a couple of dollars.  Great deal for such a fantastic Valentine's Day treat! My kids like a Nutella and peanut butter sandwich.  Just a little swipe of sweet chocolate spread on a couple of slices of pink bread and a heart cookie cutter...and, BAM!  An adorable Valentine's Day Lunch for the kids.This is a sandwich worthy of a picnic!  



  I don't buy red soda pop very often HOWEVER, Valentine's Day is one of the days I give in.   I love the look of a Strawberry Crush bottle on this day of love!


I HAVE A CRUSH ON  YOU!
 



I don't care who you are...this is adorable! 
Pack a lunch and go on a love picnic!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment