Tuesday, March 19, 2013

HAPPY SPRING! EASTER WREATH!




I love spring!  I love everything about it!  I could not wait until I got to begin my Easter decorating!  I have said it before and I will say it again...I always begin with  the front door…It just seems like the right place to start.  First impressions are important!  I welcome spring with a rather full and very pink bunny wreath.  I admit there is a LOT of pink going on here.  It isn't like me to go so pink, I guess I am feeling a little precious this year!  
I try to do simple...I really do.  Each time I start a project I say to myself ..."simple"...and..."less is more"...restraint is difficult for me!   I seem to fail every time!  It is in my nature to go overboard! SORRY!

I use a table top wreath hanger when making my wreaths.   I like having the option on either hanging it on the door or use it "table-top" style!  I change my mind so often that versatility is vital around my house! 
See what I mean!?!?!? It looks great free standing!  This guy might have several different resting places before the season is over!  My favorite part is the bunny face...LOVE THAT BUNNY FACE!!!



Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment